We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website, including if you use this website to update personal information we hold about you. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies and sessions) to collect certain information about your visit, including, without limitation:
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the date, time, and duration of your visit; and
- the pages viewed by you.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
3 Use and disclosure
- provide you with products and services and information on products and services offered by us or our business partners (including SBS Bank);
- provide you with information (including promotional material and news) where you agree to receive such information;
- improve or update this website and our information and services;
- communicate with you; and
- analyse usage of this website.
- for the above-mentioned purposes; or
- if you have authorised us to do so; or
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure; or
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information.
4 Storage and Security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and stored by Funds Administration New Zealand Limited. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
5 Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, or distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit any third party website from a hyperlink displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statement of that websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used, and disclosed.
6 Right to Access and Correct
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by emailing our privacy officer at email@example.com or, if you have an account login, by using a facility on this website that allows you to access and correct personal information we hold about you. To ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to such information as soon as possible.